Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Time just needs to STOP (RE)

So I was reading Julie's post:

    To me, time goes by WAY too fast. No matter what's going on, time would just keep ticking and it won't stop for anything.

   This is so accurate! Honestly, this is how I think time works. When your having a great time and having those moments that would last forever, that's when time flies. But when your doing something boring, or something you dislike, it's like time completely stops. Time can sometimes make me angry because there isn't enough of it. Like for my birthday. I had my quincenera on my birthday. we had been planning it what seemed like forever and from one day to the next it was gone. Like the week leading up to it went by so slow and when it was finally there it's like time went into fast forward mode.

   Also another think that is going by quiet quickly is high school. Like take last year for example. I swear now that I think about it my freshman year went by hella fast. I don't know. I just have a feeling that's how the rest of high school is going to go, really fast. It's just i don't think I'm quiet ready to leave my family, friends, and past life behind. Like when I leave to college how is it all going to be here? Like I'm the youngest and I have to leave my mom alone. I'm not sure i am ready to leave. So hopefully time will just STOP and let me breath a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment