Thursday, October 13, 2011

Does that seem right to you? (RE)

So I got this quote off of Krist'y blog

I hate how people judge other people base off of their sexuality.
   I have to say, this is 100% true. Honestly, I know a lot of people who are really rude towards people who like the same sex. Okay this is what I think. People shouldn't give a fuck if your gay straight or bi. Does it honestly matter? Just because a person has a different taste than you, does it make a differance? I think not. Honestly, if a person is gay, does it make them have some type of personality that just repels straight people? If you think about it, people who like the same sex might think of straight people as "weird" I swear people these days judge a person right off the bat, without getting to know them.
   So this actualy happened to me, and usaly I'm not outspoken, but  just had to say something. It might not have been my place to say anything, but i thought something had to be said. I was in San Francisco with some of my family members, and we were waiting in this huge line for the trolly to come. In front of us were to men who were holding hands, which i assume makes them a couple. Honestly, it doesn't bother me if you like your own sex, or if your undecided. I believe that if you like your own sex that's your own buissness and who gives a fuck. So the trolly got there and we were entering it, when a lady pushes her way through, and passes the couple, and cutting everyone else in line as well. she said "excuse me, but im not going to be behind some unnatural freaks like you two" I'm sorry, but I sort of got really mad. I mean come on? seriously? If a person wants to think that way, I'm not going to tell them they can't, but keep it to yourself!! so i felt outragged. I mean i know a couple of people who like the same sex, and I love them to death. Just because a person has a diferent taste than you, doesn't make them unnatural or freaks! so I spoke up "excuse me but you have no right saying that. it's up to them what they want to do, and you cannot condridict them. Their not "unnaturals or Freaks" their human beings Just wait in the back like the rest of us have to because I don't want you causing a big comotion over nothing" I know it might have been a little rude, but hey she did back off. i felt like i had to deffend them, not because they were gay, but because the lady was so quick to judge them. It might not have been a good come back, but i felt that i did good. And no matter what other people think, i will never care what type of person your into.

No comments:

Post a Comment