Thursday, October 20, 2011

cured???? (CE)


"I am free of illness,"

  Hugo Chavez stated in this news article I read. Okay I'm going to be honest I have no idea in hell who this man is, but what I read is that he had cancer and went through chemotherapy, and had an operaation to take out all of the harmfeul cancer cells out. okay so my question is, IS THAT POSSIBLE???? he stated that the doctors who had given the opperation had taken all the cancer cells out. Like there was no trace at all, almost like he didn't have cancer in the first place. Cancer. It's just a confusing subject. Like these days anything can give you cancer. I mean why does it have to exsist? Anyways, I have been hearing that there are a bunch of studies going on about finding a cure for cancer. I am hoping that one day they finaly find it because honestly, I'm very scared of cancer.
   In my families past, on my grandfathers side, we are like the cancer and diesease family. My great grandpa and grandpa died of cancer. They both went through chemotherapy, but was some of the unlucky people. hopefully one day cancer will find a cure. and I hope that chavez, in fact, truely is cured from cancer. I hope for all the patients who have cancer to know that you are in my prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment