Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nothing Comes Easy (re)

   I was reading a post on a fellow classmates blog and I came across this qoute they put in their post
“ You must work hard for what you wish to achieve in life. Lazy people will never go though life fruitfully. Hard work will PAY OFF in the future”
  I must say I really like this qoute because its 100% true. I do believe that if you want something to go your way, you have to work hard for it. I remember the one time I really messed up was in 8th grade.There was a test in Algebra the next day and I looked at the page and thought I had the whole thing down. Truth is I didn't, but I was just to lazy to get down and study, so like you might have imagined I failed the test. That was the lowest score I had recieved on a test, and you can't even imagine how mad my mom was. So from that day I learned that if you want to come out with a great score and a better future for yourself, you have to work for it. Nothing comes easy. Trust me I have tried getting through life with my lazy life style, but honestly it gets you no where.
   What I am a bit confused on is in this post she uses the word fruitfully and I'm not quite sure what the meaning of it is. When she wrote this what did she mean to say? Does it mean that if you go through life not carring about important scores, or grades it gets you no where? Or did she mean if you go through life being there and not listening or slacking off it gets you no where? I'm guessing, in this case, it could mean either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment